Set water pump withpulleys

In accordance with the FS&W rules listed here

Please include price (preferably in US dollars) and identify yourself as a vendor in your ad.

dsc02313x.jpg

Thanks.

It's about time someone applied punto type pulleys to the X. Bravo.
got a pulley for the AC? How many ribs on the serpentine and does it need a different tensioner?

Not need nothing for installed in set come all and belt . Only half from your old water pump . Why you ??? tensioner????

Do not need anything for installation, set comes with all you need. Just use the AC half from your old water pump . Why are you asking??? What's this about the tensioner????
"Family is Czech, applied my filter":innocent:

Ok so the AC pulley can be attached to the new water pump? How many ribs on the serpentine? Was wondering about the tensioner as I have seen an X with the Punto bits and it has a different tensioner. I was told the the factory X one was too rigid (did not give enough play)for the serpentine? So I was asking too see if this set-up would need another also. How many ribs/lines/grooves on the serpentine setup. I am very interested in a set especially if it if 5 ribs.

Last edited:
I understand you but ? hire on yugo or 128 not AC pump and set is to change but whit out AC ... and is 4 ribsbelt 788 belt

I understand you but? Here on yugo or 128. No AC pump, and the set is to change without AC ... and is 4 rib belt #788.
:innocent:

Hmm. I see. Wonder if I would be able to adapt the cogged set.?.
On the cogged set is the Cam gear adjustable. I as well as many others have fire-ring free heads like you make and our timing marks are always 2-4 degrees off. Thanks and I promise I have taken care of all the odd questions.:):)

P.S. "To the Forum guys" My questions are reguarding a procharger I have been trying to source pulleys for for a long time and well 914 pulley's were the right type but diameters were off. So don't let my questions confuse you. Less the AC you are all covered!

Back