Old Fiat factory photos

Well this is a coincidence

As I was paging through James' (turbofiat124) pictures from his 1997 trip to Europe, I came across these pictures of him driving on top of the Lingotto factory on the very track we were marveling at. It is a cool Xweb coincidence that these two threads came up so close together. :)

Im not an engineer but man if you hit that wall hard enough its a long way down...:wacko:

Damond Kane

As I was paging through James' (turbofiat124) pictures from his 1997 trip to Europe, I came across these pictures of him driving on top of the Lingotto factory on the very track we were marveling at. It is a cool Xweb coincidence that these two threads came up so close together. :)

If you pan through the pictures you will see Damond Kane and his wife on this trip. I belong to the UK forms and get the bi-monthly mag. A past chairman Graham Frost ( Frosty) always in email asked me about Damon.

The UK club every few years does a pilgrimage to Torrino to the Bertone plant. The drive is fast paced between the UK and Italy. Everything is planned down to Pee Breaks and fuel stops.

Take a look at the photo album, it is worth the time spent viewing.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

I stumbled onto a Youtube video of X1/9s on the roof track at Lingotto. I figured this thread was a good spot for it. It is a shame Photobucket decided to hold hostage all the content they appropriated from the public.

Back