Is there a bushing set anywhere I can buy?

Zona

Jase
Most of my bushings look pretty cracked and crappy, I'd like to replace the lot if I can. I was looking around online and availability seems sporadic, if I could find a whole set for sale that would be ideal since I'm worried I'd forget one or order the wrong one if I were to try and piece it together.

Do you mean.........?

.....Most of my bushings look pretty cracked and crappy, I'd like to replace the lot if I can....

....all bushings - right throughout the whole car???? :shock:
Wow, you must have lotsa spare time (+ patience)!!

cheers, Ian - NZ

Most of my bushings look pretty cracked and crappy, I'd like to replace the lot if I can. I was looking around online and availability seems sporadic, if I could find a whole set for sale that would be ideal since I'm worried I'd forget one or order the wrong one if I were to try and piece it together.

Suspension bushings? You'll have to piece the set together, but it's not hard. Rear a-arm (4), rear control arm (2), front radius rod (2), front control arm(2), strut top mounts (4), and the two steering rack mounts will do the trick. As far as I know, they're the same across all model years, which makes it a lot easier. But book a day or so for each corner, and don't be surprised if you find torn balljoint and CV boots that need attention as well.

I did the front of my 19 a few years ago. I bought some sticks of urethane and turned the bushing. The stuff was not cheap but it is supper easy to turn and is a great suspension up grade. I also used some for the shocks.

Those 'powerflex' bushes are actually made in Australia by super pro bushes, who also sell direct .... I recent bought a set off ebay (front lower $45au, rack mounts $25au and rear lower $95au including postage) from a seller called 'onlineperformance'

SteveC

Not just spotted, but installed them and love them
Rob, so the SF124-0324-4K "Front Tie Rod Kit of 4 Flat Bushes, Improvised Fit" is a good fit? They looked a bit skinny to me originally (11mm in the specs), but I guess the stock fat rubber type compress anyhow, so presumably end up the same size?

Back