128 page

carl

True Classic
There used to be a 128 website by one of our esteemed members, was it Courtney Waters? I think it was called the 128 Page but I can't find it.

I thought that was over on Mirifiori a long time ago, the 128 corral if I remember right?

Pretty sure it was a stand alone web site but who knows, I can't find it. Used to go there all the time.

The Mirafiori.com site was down for the last few days for server & software updates/upgrades. Some of the older non-forum parts are being reintegrated as time allows.

There used to be a 128 website by one of our esteemed members, was it Courtney Waters? I think it was called the 128 Page but I can't find it.
It was mine. Hosted on mirafiori but then moved to ravi.mira when Eli was upgrading the server or something. I noticed the link stopped working haven't bugged him about it to get it fixed. I still have all the content but hadn't updated anything in years.

Mirafiori seems to still be down. Tried to register, the prompts say an email will be sent. Never received. Tried to contact the
Administrator but it says the board has been closed.

Here is the link to Mirafiori. https://mirafiori.com/forum/index.php

Court, I don't remember what the specific link was to your page.
It was simply mirafiori.com/-courtney but got moved during a server upgrade and then maybe not moved back. I was going to sort it out after updating some of the pages to remove email links and whatnot. Ah, the good ol days when you could post your email without ending up on every spam list imaginable....

Back