1. khnitz

Fiat 850 Coupe Gas Tank - PN 4139518

I have some extra Fiat 850 coupe/sedan/special parts to clear out - this fuel tank being one of them. I'm asking $200. The tank has been stored since the late 70s and is in good condition - it is not rusted through. Pick up near downtown Howell, MI zip 48843. A meet in Troy, MI is also...
  2. Alberto

850 Sport Spider Owner - New Member Introduction

Hi, everyone. I've just joined the forum and want to introduce myself. I have recently bought a 1970 Fiat 850 Sport Spider (and a truck load of spare parts, naturally) and am beginning the very gradual process of restoring and perhaps even modifying it. It runs and has surprisingly little rust...
  3. DJD176

Fiat 850 Coupe Engine Query

Hi there, Newbie here, I have some questions about my Fiat 850 coupe (series 1 - 1965). It looks like the engine has been changed from the original at some point in its history. The current bottom end/block has the same model number (100GC000) so it is the same type. However the cylinder head...
  4. boxy02

Kingpin Overhaul 850

Hi Folks, can someone please explain how to remove the top zerk fitting plugs and bottom blank plugs for the kingpins in the spindle carriers of an 850/600?
  5. A

850 Spider looking for tachometer, engine pan, and door hinge block

I am looking for the following parts Early 850 spider tachometer with the gold bezel and the aluminum block that holds the door opening limiter Engine tray on the right side under the water pump for a later 850 with the aluminum oil pan. Thanks! SR
  6. khnitz

New to me: 73 Sport Spider 850

Well, I finally picked up an 850 Spider and brought it home. I have a few projects stacked up already, so it may be a while (maybe over the winter) before I get to spend some time on it, but it will be waiting in my shop. I am the third owner. It has been sitting in garage storage since 1984...
  7. HazN

Trailering an 850

I just sold my trailer. It was made for big 'merican cars. It only had one inch from tire inside to the center drop-off. It took the skill of a safe cracker to put my 850 based Lombardi aboard. The question is this: I'm considering renting a U-Haul trailer to go to FFO and such. Will it fit...
Back