Fiat 850 exhaust systems?

Fiat4Fun

True Classic
Was thinking about changing my 850 exhaust system. The current one works fine, it's a 4 into 2 with two glass packs with crome tips! I like the chrome tips but was thinking of something more like the old Abarth systems, that had a nice muffler and two chrome tips. I found what appears to be a stainless steel system in England, but not sure I need to worry about having a stainless system ;-) I still remember the old "affordable" Bayless system.....
Any thoughts?

I've done business with Michael Feyl of Scuderia Topolino and he's very honest and fair during my trading/buying experiences. He has two restored PBS Sports Racers he runs.

I have the 04-04 system from Michael Feyl. It's expensive but damn it's pretty! The old one rusted through. I welded on an SS straight-through muffler off eBay.
20220903_110456.jpg

Years ago I worked at a place that raced an 850, it was found that more power was to be had with a system like shown in you bottom photo where the pipe first goes forward adding length to the system. On my 600 I purchased a system from classicperformance-parts Very happy with it not very restrictive and more importantly, not overly loud and seems to be well made. Question. In the photos it looks like you have a place for an 02 sensor, Why?

Years ago I worked at a place that raced an 850, it was found that more power was to be had with a system like shown in you bottom photo where the pipe first goes forward adding length to the system. On my 600 I purchased a system from classicperformance-parts Very happy with it not very restrictive and more importantly, not overly loud and seems to be well made. Question. In the photos it looks like you have a place for an 02 sensor, Why?
he has a supercharger and injection

cool, I had planned on supercharging my 600 using a 903 that I have. Ended up going with a stock Abarth 1050 from an A112. Have you posted anything on how the supper charger and FI were done?

Graham has posted 15 pages on this thread:

The engine is full EFI using a Microsquirt.

Back