Grab bag sale, updated 04-28-2024, twice.

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
See anything here you just got to have?

IMG_8949[1].JPG

$20.00 each? Make offer?
Lots of X1/9 stuff, and some other very rare parts for some older cars.
Vented brake rotors not included in the $20.00 sale. I think they are Uno Turbo, but need to research.

All items are located in Santa Cruz California USA, shipping to you is extra, unless you want to drop by with an appointment. California delivery addresses must add sales tax. Because I am a vendor I take credit cards or pay pal. No cripto. Cash money is fine if you are here.
I reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time.

Next I will sort then into similar stuff piles...

Last edited:
When I purchased the inventory I was told they were all there...
Give me some time. I am moving a lot of stuff right now.

Another table of stuff. If your not sure what some of the stuff is, ask. There is only two things here that I am unsure of!

IMG_8951[1].JPG
I recently paid $50.00 for an X1/9 FI harness, and here are three.

There was also some 1984 Volvo 760 Turbo harnesses and a control unit, which seems to be a one year only application.

Are these early X steering column covers?

1713469394331.png

My 74 came w/o anything - so I don't know quite what I am looking for.

Thanks
Mark

Mark,

Thank you for asking.

The lower is marked 15.13.01. The upper has no markings, but fits the bottom perfectly. I have this number identified as for a 1500 Cabriolet 5-speed.

The 1300 X uses 4248018 & 4248019. I have no stocks (currently) and do not (currently) know the casting marks. But if someone knows the casting marks, it could be helpful!

And before you say something like:
What is he doing with those Cabriolet parts on the table? The metal tube near them is part of the 1500 Cabriolet air intake, and the ash tray between them is from a (131) Brava.

Thanks for the number Chris. I'll keep my eyes open.

Trying hard not to work on the X yet. I have an Alfetta down to a bare shell that I really need to finish first. But you need to grab good parts when you see them. :)

Another pile on the sorting table.

IMG_8967[1].JPG
Most all of this is 124 & 131 stuff, but I do see an X1/9 upper mount, air pump mount, front lower control arm, and a Strada with a/c water pump...
There is also a Beta right axle inner mount, some 600 leaf spring brackets, and some 850 transmission mounts & front timing cover.

Before it got dark I ran thru a few more boxes...

IMG_8968[1].JPG
I see, clockwise (kinda),
Aftermarket alloy wheel centers, tool bag, transmission parts, brackets, speedometer drive, electrical windings and brushes, accel cable, 850 pulleys, carb base, clutch, springs, wheel bolts,

tools, brake parts, switches and brackets, a 1200/1500 Cabriolet trunk gas tank lock, SOHC parts, and on the far right, stuff that is NOT Fiat, but many items were in Mercedes bags... Some with part numbers!

Last edited:
Got the table refilled... $20.00 plus shipping sale continues...

IMG_8979[1].JPG

From the left... 850 and 124 crankshafts. If you want to know the casting numbers, ask. An empty metal box, tools? 600 leaf spring, two 850 leaf springs, 124 rear axle hard lines, long 5 speed X1/9 axles, 124 front driveshaft yokes, 124 rear seal holder, 1100 timing cover, 124 Spider battery box strap, two X1/9 lower cross members, 1 FWD cross member, box o springs, and a box o hardware. Box o wheel bolts priced each at $5.00.

Transmission parts will be on the table soon.

Transmission cases

IMG_8989[1].JPG
I see two 124 & 131 automatic and a 124 5 speed bell housings, 4 124 sedan rear housings, two 124 center housing with the top smog switch, 3 without, 2 1100 center cases (one with 4th gear), 1 each early and late 1100 tail housings, and 4 124 oil pans.

Another table full.

IMG_8990[1].JPG

I see 124 4 speed, automatic, and 5 speed transmission mounts, the center support cross member, an R12 hose, 600 engine mount spacer,
a seat track, X1/9 hardtop supports, a 1500 Cabriolet vacuum advance, various brake hard lines, 850 front spring mount, rear seal holder, and engine compartment panels, a 124 and 1100 clutch release fork, X1/9 headlamp motor covers, 1100 transmission cover, SOHC flywheel cover, tie rod sleeve, tool, oil pressure gauge, flywheel bolts and washers, 124 front suspension bits, distributor clamp, 1970 USA side markers, various strap clamps, a new parking brake cable with heat shield, and the old "heavy duty" pressure plate from my race car used only on occasional Sundays (still good).

Here we have mostly heater parts.

IMG_8991[1].JPG

I see two 850 heater boxes, upper complete, lower just the lower for a 1973. Below that is X1/9 carburetor cooling fan parts, and some 128 bits. Some heater fans, with blades, and one blade only. And a shield with a big rubber boot, 128? A 124 lower heater box, an X1/9, and a 124 Sedan with the exterior flap control. A complete 131 with air conditioning unit, and three 124 Spider battery covers, one with one broken mounting tab. There is also a complete 1200/1500 Cabriolet unit, but the heater core tubes are loose (they always are).

Back