1975 X in N. Portland Pick 'n Pull...*PICS!*

I'm probably going to head over there tomorrow around 1:00 PM. should be warming up a bit by then.:)

Would love some help pulling parts. German town road for you!!!! Just watch for Ice.

I'll PM you my phone number.

Brian

Bob, I have the seats and the gauge cluster, any suggestions on shipping the seats? The headlight pods were gone when I got there, Several other guys from here were there as well, I heard the headlight pods were pulled, can't remember who got them or if they were keeping them or sending them to you.

PM me your shipping information and I'll get these out to you.

Eastep, The switch was pulled by the group but gone before I got there.

DaveR the shift boot and handbrake boot were rotten crap, you don't want them. :eek:

Brian

Hi Brian,

Believe it or not, the pods were pulled by someone else who saved them for me!
I'm feeling pretty lucky... You're a great group over there for sure!

Regarding the seats, I think they can be folded up and boxed individually (?) pending your availability to cardboard or boxes that are large enough. UPS will take them and they're not all that heavy considering the size.

Let me know your thoughts on this and also let me know what I owe ya!
I very much appreciate your efforts and thank you!

Exciting...

I wish I could have helped pull parts...could have made a get-together out of it. :)

Bob Brown - The seats can be folded down fairly flat to ship...but awkward to box. I boxed Jim's seats and made a huge mess with lotsa tape but they got there unharmed. Also, I have to admit that I pulled one of the rear seat latches off one of the seats (drivers I think) in that car. I thought someone here wanted it but can't remember who. I can send it your way if you want.

Jim - I'm happy that the seats worked out for you. NICE!

Back