Fire extinguisher and mount recommendations

Is there a specific fire extinguisher you prefer to have on hand for your X 1/9?

What is the simplest way to mount a fire extinguisher inside the X 1/9? I know that located between the seats, attached to the bulkhead, is the standard location. Would that require drilling holes into the car? Is there a place to mount a fire extinguisher, while keeping it readily available in the event of a fire, that would not require drilling holes into the interior?

(I've tried doing searches of this forum, as well as broad Google searched, but haven't come up with anything that specifically addresses this question for the X 1/9. Apologies if my searching skills aren't up to snuff)
The best reason to mount one is all the comments you'll get. Either to your face or heard later from friends. So make sure you mount it visibly: Mine's between the front seats. And I have used it to save my car...

I have a halon extinguisher that’s just stuffed behind the passenger seat on the X. My fiberglass cars always had them mounted where you could grab them quickly since fiberglass ignites fast… and I know! 9AEED5E1-0C60-425C-B0F3-3C14701786E0.jpeg

Back