Grab bag sale, updated 05-07-2024

I tossed a lot of the differential parts once I inspected them. If you have ever built differentials, it's amazing how worn parts can get before they fail. I ended up with three different kind of 124 cases, and a lot of common parts to clean. And even a very late 124 ring and pinion that I would use on my own car.
If I had a late 124 Pinninfarina Spider that needed a ring and pinion.
No matter, they are now put away with similar. And not on my web store. Not enough time for that.

Today I found a box full of lighting, which as you can see filled my table.

IMG_9029[1].JPG
From the top.
124 head lamp buckets and gaskets. A 2000 Spider circuit board, it's broken in a spot and might help out on a board rebuild. 128 tail lamps, not sure of the many of the different versions it, or they, are. Some 131 tail lamps (think Rally). A variety of 2 liter 124 head lamp parts. A license plate assembly, common up to 1973. 124 & 131 license plate lamps. 124 Wagon tail lamp assemblies. 124 Spider tail lamp parts. A front lamp. A Lancia Beta Sedan tail lamp. A variety of side marker lamps. Some stuff I am (yet) unsure of, some interior lamps. a back up lamp assembly from about 1973 or so, a 128 front corner lamp.
Speak up if you want any of this.

I tossed a lot of the differential parts once I inspected them. If you have ever built differentials, it's amazing how worn parts can get before they fail. I ended up with three different kind of 124 cases, and a lot of common parts to clean. And even a very late 124 ring and pinion that I would use on my own car.
If I had a late 124 Pinninfarina Spider that needed a ring and pinion.
No matter, they are now put away with similar. And not on my web store. Not enough time for that.

Today I found a box full of lighting, which as you can see filled my table.

View attachment 84451
From the top.
124 head lamp buckets and gaskets. A 2000 Spider circuit board, it's broken in a spot and might help out on a board rebuild. 128 tail lamps, not sure of the many of the different versions it, or they, are. Some 131 tail lamps (think Rally). A variety of 2 liter 124 head lamp parts. A license plate assembly, common up to 1973. 124 & 131 license plate lamps. 124 Wagon tail lamp assemblies. 124 Spider tail lamp parts. A front lamp. A Lancia Beta Sedan tail lamp. A variety of side marker lamps. Some stuff I am (yet) unsure of, some interior lamps. a back up lamp assembly from about 1973 or so, a 128 front corner lamp.
Speak up if you want any of this.
Hey Chris, I'm interested in the license plate assembly and maybe the 128 front corner lamp. Thanks

Hey Chris, I'm interested in the license plate assembly and maybe the 128 front corner lamp. Thanks
Great!
Contact me directly with your shipping address and how you want to pay for it. If there is anything else you might want, I can add it to the shipment. And possibly save you $$$ on shipping costs.

Back