Half length fuses

The 3 amp would be great. Maybe Chris or Matt or someone similar should make one order for a couple dozen to offer on their sites.

By the way, great find Karl. ;)

I recall a few vintage German cars used them at one time. I guess there has been enough resurgence in such vehicles to warrant manufacturing them again. But I'm surprised they did.

EDIT: I just saw on that site it states, "Old stock so they don't shine as beautifully anymore." So they are not being manufactured new again. That means there will be a limited quantity available. I'm sure someone will snatch them up and offer them to us a three times the price. :p

EDIT-2: I also see a few other really good items in his listings. Might be worth searching through everything before ordering.

EDIT -3: After adding items to the "cart", then filling out the customer information, I see there is no provision to ship to the USA. Did the Facebook page offer a shipping option for the US?

Last edited:
By the way, great find Karl. ;)

I recall a few vintage German cars used them at one time. I guess there has been enough resurgence in such vehicles to warrant manufacturing them again. But I'm surprised they did.

EDIT: I just saw on that site it states, "Old stock so they don't shine as beautifully anymore." So they are not being manufactured new again. That means there will be a limited quantity available. I'm sure someone will snatch them up and offer them to us a three times the price. :p

EDIT-2: I also see a few other really good items in his listings. Might be worth searching through everything before ordering.

EDIT -3: After adding items to the "cart", then filling out the customer information, I see there is no provision to ship to the USA. Did the Facebook page offer a shipping option for the US?
No, it was from one of the many X related groups.

Yes they have a nice selection of things, akin to Hussiens motorcycle electrical parts site.

Did you try and enter a U.S. address? I couldn't get it to accept one
Sadly no I did not.

Honestly I think the best thing is to either adjust the existing fuse box such that it can accommodate a full length fuse, make it so a fuse holder can be used or best put in a new fuse box which uses modern fuses. I don’t think we will be seeing any parts out of Russia for a while so it would have to be a non Lada part..

The modification in the link would be worthwhile, changing out the contact for a ‘normal‘ size fuse:
Post in thread 'What did you do to your X1/9 today ?'
https://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-x1-9-today.10638/post-393352
D3419E02-E451-4D3B-9843-CC286FDD9431.jpeg

Back