KYB strut assemblies with lowered springs

spiggs

True Classic
I have a complete set of struts with springs available. The struts are older KYB units with the take apart strut body. A bit worn but they work. Perfect if you want to go with inserts like the Bilsteins because of the gland nut. The springs are a set of rears that have been cut a half coil for the rear and a coil and a half for use on the front. The ends were flattened so they fit like stock. This makes a nice performance street setup. I had the struts on a 75 but the rear mounts are from the later series car. Top mounts are worn, bump stops OK, steering bushings OK. You could bolt them on and go but I would at least replace the top mounts. $90 plus shipping for everything or make an offer for individual parts.

Hello,

PM sent.

Bernice

I have a complete set of struts with springs available. The struts are older KYB units with the take apart strut body. A bit worn but they work. Perfect if you want to go with inserts like the Bilsteins because of the gland nut. The springs are a set of rears that have been cut a half coil for the rear and a coil and a half for use on the front. The ends were flattened so they fit like stock. This makes a nice performance street setup. I had the struts on a 75 but the rear mounts are from the later series car. Top mounts are worn, bump stops OK, steering bushings OK. You could bolt them on and go but I would at least replace the top mounts. $90 plus shipping for everything or make an offer for individual parts.

Back