Used X1/9 transmission parts for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Decades ago I purchased an inventory from a guy with a pick ur part habit. He would buy every 5 speed trans, take them apart, and put together boxes using the "best". All the other stuff he tossed into a big box.
I have stayed away from that box because of it's weight.

Today I have sorted it into piles of the same. I have also made a pile the scrap metal guy is going to love. This stuff is used, and some shows expected wear. The too far worn bits are already now scrapped.
If you see anything you need please let me know, reasonable offers will not be refused. You pay for shipping, and since I am a vendor I have to charge tax on sales to California addresses.

IMG_8938[1].JPG
sliders, hubs, nuts, release arms, release bearings, bearing clips, flex coupler, syncros, magnets, old slaves...

IMG_8937[1].JPG
gears, bearings, syncro parts, pinion shafts, cluster gears, shift rods and forks, drain plugs, reverse shafts, covers...

IMG_8936[1].JPG
Another view of the above...

IMG_8935[1].JPG
fork bolts, springs & balls, the stuff that is so easy to loose!

Yes, I know it needs to be priced. Let's say $555.55 for it all, but make me an offer on what you want.

I'm off to put it into bins and stash. Someplace... It will probably never make it on to my web store.

Back