Wanted

I guess you are looking for a trade including your 2 spiders, a lot of X1/9, your house, your wife, your kids, your dog an a few millions? :cool:

Don't take a wife, they just nag you to death and the kids will just cost you money with little to no return....the rest of the deal sounds good.

You mean when they forget to put the parking brake on?o_O

I realize, as my daughters usually tell me, that it was all my fault. I'm going to fix this problem by putting front calipers on the rear and thus remove the emergency brakes altogether. This way, when problem child parks the car in front of the house she can actually see in real time the car rolling down the street unattended rather than waiting for a neighbor to come tell us the car went on a stroll by itself.

I saw this car and decided that I really would like to have one.
If anyone here has one that they would like to sell or trade please contact me. :rolleyes:
Mike: Your envy is justified. I was at the Laguna Seca CanAm race in October 1967 and Ferrari SpA Sefac entered 2 lightened P4s for Chris Amon and Jonathan Williams. Williams followed Amon around the track for the first few laps of practice. The undescribably musical sound of these 2 running together still rings in my ears.

I realize, as my daughters usually tell me, that it was all my fault. I'm going to fix this problem by putting front calipers on the rear and thus remove the emergency brakes altogether. This way, when problem child parks the car in front of the house she can actually see in real time the car rolling down the street unattended rather than waiting for a neighbor to come tell us the car went on a stroll by itself.

This is a good idea. As long as you don't paint your car purple! (Notice I'm giving you a break and targeting somebody else as a victim!)

I'm out of spare noses so next time it happens I may have to get terribly creative with emphasis on "terribly". I don't do purple cars. My buddy painted his spider purple and I'm embarrassed to be seen near it. Laura Pletcher, well known in DCfiats circles, had a pink spider and I wore a bag over my head when she brought it over for me to work on.

Back a little on topic, 12 cylinder, 8 cylinder, straight or flat sixs and three cylinder (bikes) are where it's at in exhaust noise.

Back